The Permanent Make-Up Technician Checklist
Choose carefully because there is no room for mistakes on your face!
- Ask to see documentation of claimed experience and training.
- Ensure Technician meets Florida Statutues, requiring any person who applies Permanent Make-Up to work under the “general supervision” of a Medical Doctor.
- Ensure procedure room is free of contaminents, like acrylic nail dust and hair product aerosols.
- Ask what type of equipment the Technician uses — pen or digital — and know the difference.
- Does your Technician use Iron Oxide free pigments?
- Trinkette’s training, experience and extensive portfolio is available for verification.
- Trinkete meets all State of Florida requirements for Permanent Make-Up application.
- Trinkette’s Facility is solely dedicated to Permanent Make-Up application.
- Trinkette’s topical anesthetic is compounded locally for virtually pain-free application.
- Trinkette’s pigments are Irone Oxide Free – MRI safe.
- Trinkette’s Facility is located in Pensacola, with clients traveling from Mobile, Ft. Walton, & Panama City just to see her!
Trinkette Parker, Licensed Cosmetologist
- Over 7,500 procedures performed encompassing:
- Areola Pigmentation
- Scar Camouflage
- Cosmetic Intradermal pigmentation of eyebrows, eyeliner and lips
- Certified Master Technician and an Instructor of Micro Pigmentation with Nouveau Contour and American Institute of Intradermal Cosmetics in Dallas, Texas
- 1999-2000 Member of Board of Cosmetology, Pensacola Junior College
- International Intradermal Cosmetic Exposition in Dallas, Texas
- Masters Certification in Sterilization
- Certified Master Technician and Instructor
- Instructed Basic and Intermediate Classes on Intradermal Cosmetics in Dallas, Texas
- Sandi Hammons World Speaking Tour in Tampa, Florida
- Instructed Advanced Areola Art Workshop and Numerous Permanent Cosmetic Classes at the International Intradermal Cosmetic Expo in Dallas, Texas
- Recognized by the State of Florida as an expert witness in the area of Micro Pigmentation
- Invited to become a member of the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Industry
- Advanced training with Master Technician Debbie Diorio
- International Intradermal Cosmetic Expo-teacher and speaker for the Areola Application
- Certified Master training and Instructor for Nouveau Contour
- Previously a member of Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals, Orlando, Florida
- American Institute of Intradermal Cosmetics, Texas
- Beau Institute of Permanent Cosmetics, Advanced Permanent Cosmetic Technique Class, Mount Lavel, New Jersey